All-On-4 Dental Implants Is The Best Solution To:
- Restore Your Entire Smile
- A New Smile in One Day
- A Permanent Solution
- A Natural Look & Feel
- A Double or Single Arch Replacement
What are the benefits of the All-On-4 Dental Implant Process?
- Natural Results Implant posts are anchored to the bone leading them to fuse to it while also providing root-like permanent stability. Only four posts are needed to support each natural-looking arch. Learn More About Implant Posts
- State-of-the-art Technology Unlike other implant centers that may use a 2D scan to plan the surgery, at ARCHPOINT, we use a state-of-the-art 3D CT-Scan of the full mouth, in order to strategically determine the very best placement for the implants. This leads to faster healing time, reduced need for bone grafting, higher than average rates of success and the best overall experience for the patient. Learn More About Our Technology
- Earlier Recovery With earlier dental implant types, there had to be a good amount of bone for the implant to sit correctly and remain in place. This meant many candidates needed to have a bone graft before they could have their implant making the process longer through additional surgeries. This, in turn, increased both the cost and recovery time. Thankfully, the All-On-4® Total Smile implants do not typically require bone grafts. The four posts can be placed in different parts of the mouth, so even if an area does not have a good amount of bone another suitable area can be found for placement of the posts. All-On-4® - What To Expect
- Bone Preservation Because your new dental implants will act like healthy teeth, they will continue to promote and preserve your natural bone structure. This will allow your new teeth to be very effective in chewing and promote longevity of your jaw and facial structure.
- The Replacement Teeth Once your implants are placed, your new implant bridges (or replacement teeth) are secured in place permanently. This means you will never have to worry about your teeth falling out. Typically, patients will heal with these implant bridges for about four months before getting their final set. It is critical that all healing has occurred prior to designing and finishing the permanent bridges, in order for your beautifully customized teeth to look their best. More About All-On-4 Implants In DFW
- Regular Checkups After you have had your All-On-4® Total Smile restorations mounted, you will return for regular check-ups. Usually, there are not any problems with the titanium posts, but we want to make sure nothing goes wrong. The best way to do this is for us to see you on a regular basis. There may even come a time when you need a new set of crowns installed. However, All-On-4® Total Smile implants are durable lasting for quite some time. How To Take Care Of Dental Implants