Are you planning to get a dental implant? The pre-procedure preparations can be a bit stressful. But in the end, having a dental implant is an excellent idea. It can help you prevent cavities, provide nutrition, prevent tooth loss, and give you a confident smile.
4 Things to Look for Before Getting a Dental Implant
These are the 4 things you should know and consider before opting for a dental implant:
You will find a variety of dental implant options. The key is to choose the optimal solution within your budget. Generally, a single-tooth implant will range from $1,500 to $2,000.
However, you can also get a full-mouth implant. As you may expect, that is significantly more expensive, ranging from $40,000 to $60,000. Ultimately, the budget depends entirely on your requirements.
Here are the types of dental implant procedures:
- Single tooth Implant: Used for replacing one tooth that is either missing or damaged.
- All-on-4 Implants: Uses four implants to support multiple replacement teeth.
- Implant Bridges: Used to replace multiple missing teeth with two or more implants.
- Snap-On Dentures: Provides a stable and removable implant for future maintenance.
- Zygomatic Implants: Used for supporting the bone loss in the upper jaw.
- Mini Implants: Offers support for smaller teeth replacement.
- Immediate Load Implants: A quick option that replaces the teeth on the same day as the implant procedure.
Now, you know the different types of dental implant procedures. You should also learn the two main types of implants:
- Subperiosteal Implants: An implant placed on the top of the jawbone for patients with a weaker jawbone.
- Endosteal Implants: An implant inserted surgically at the top of the jawbone, and is only recommended for people with a healthy jawbone.
You should look for a clinic or dentist that provides different options. This way, you can choose the one most suitable for your needs.
You should also look for a dentistry clinic that offers maintenance post-implant procedures. That’s because you will need regular inspections for at least 4 months after an implant.
This period can vary depending on your implant and procedure type. However, inspection is mandatory for patients with a new dental implant.
4. An Experienced Dentist
One of the best options is Archpoint Implant Dentistry. We support all types of implants, ranging from single-tooth and all-on-4 to multiple teeth and zygomatic implants. You get multiple financial options to have an affordable implant procedure. This way, you can get the highest quality of services without worrying about the costs.
Reserve a FREE Consultation Today!
ARCHPOINT has been changing the lives of patients for many years and providing outstanding results. Don’t just take our word for it! – Check out our Patient Testimonial. Get a professional opinion from one of ARCHPOINT Implant Dentistry experts and learn how snap-on dentures can change your smile. We offer free initial consultations—including a 3D scan—for anyone considering snap-on in Dallas, Southlake or Ft. Worth. Call ARCHPOINT Implant Dentistry to reserve a no-pressure dental implant consultation.